Welding electrode Formator 6013
Unique in its class with improved characteristics electrodes are designed for manual arc welding structures of low carbon steels of all types deoxidation in all spatial positions on alternating and direct current direct and reverse polarity. Recommended for welding and repairing structures of thin and medium thickness metals.
Electrodes meet the standards:
|AWS A.5.1||Е 6013|
|ISO 2560-2005-A||Е-38 2 RC 11|
|GOST 9466-75, GOST 9467-75|
- Developed according to the requirements for sale in countries EU.
- Stable and high quality thanks to certification of electrodes according to ISO 9001
- Significantly improved mechanical properties of the weld seam
- Soft and steady arc.
- Reduced metal spraying
- Reduced slag and welded at a slight remove it
- Provides high-quality seam welding in all positions
Typical chemical composition of weld metal (typical value), %
Mechanical properties of weld metal:
|Impact strength J/cm||KCV J/sm2at temperature, -22 С0|
|≥ 500||≥ 22||≥ 120||> 47|
Basic safety rules and recommendations:
- If you use must necessarily fulfill the safety requirements under standards GOST 2456-94, GOST 12.4.013, GOST 13385, GOST 4997, GOST 12.2.033-78, AWS Z 49.1.
- The moisture content in the coating of the electrodes before use should not exceed 0.9%. Wet welding electrodes to be ignited at 105 ± 10 ºC to within 60 ± 10 minutes.
- Electrodes should be stored in a dry ventilated area at temperatures below 15 ºC.